As the old saying goes, “Kids say the darndest things.”
So when a third grade teacher asked her students to write letters to God, their replies were just as hilarious and off-the-wall as you’d expect. Best of all, they didn’t mince words as they tackled some of life’s greatest mysteries.
1. Not the light bulb or automobiles…Facebook
2. We’re pretty sure God won’t mind.Facebook
3. She’s asking the deep questions.Facebook
4. A fair questionFacebook
5. No, but seriously we want to know.Facebook
7. Well, this is awkward.Facebook
8. Interesting idea!Facebook
9. Darla’s brother better watch out!Facebook
10. There might have been a few bugs to work out.Facebook
11. Dennis isn’t calling God old, but…Facebook
12. The answer might surprise us all.Facebook
13. Get it right next time!Facebook
14. Good thing we have so many.Facebook
15. We second this motion!Facebook
16. When you don’t want more school.Facebook
17. Quid pro quo.Facebook
18. He’s got a valid point.Facebook
19. The truth hurts.Facebook
20. You’ve got yourself a deal!Facebook
These kids are beyond adorable! We love their brutal honesty and fresh perspective. The only question they missed is whose idea was it to invent mosquitoes?
Share this story to make someone smile today!